Other Clinics Offered
- Asthma Clinic
- COPD Clinic (Chronic Chest Disease)
- Heart Disease Review Clinic
- High-blood-pressure Clinic
- Second-line Monitoring in Rheumatology
- Warfarin Monitoring Clinic
The practice has a full range of diagnostic equipment including ECG machine, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor, Spirometry, and minor surgery equipment to enable us to provide as full a service as possible in-house.
We provide a practise-based anti-coagulant monitoring service for patients on Warfarin therapy who prefer to attend the practice rather than a hospital out-patient clinic. We aim to keep up-to-date with medical advances, and to provide a chronic disease monitoring service.
Regular audit is undertaken of chronic disease management and other aspects of clinical and administrative work.