As of Monday 9 March the Practice will triage most appointment requests.
The Receptionist will ask for basic details when you call. These will be passed to the GP
Please note that all appointments for a GP or an ANP are
10 minutes long
There are various alternatives to a GP appointment and the Receptionist can direct you to the most appropriate person.
We now have onsite the following people
- Mental Health Practitioner
There are also other alternatives to a GP appointment
- Eyecare Ayrshire for eye problems
- Pharmacy First for patients aged 16 – 64 with symptoms of a UTI
- Pharmacy First for patients aged 2 years and over with Impetigo
- Direct Care service for minor illness which can be accessed at all the pharmacies in the area
- Know Who To Turn To When Ill leaflet provides information on various services
See links at the right hand side of the page