The Practice now triages all appointment requests.
The Receptionist will ask for basic details when you call. These will be passed to the GP
There are various alternatives to a GP appointment and the Receptionist can direct you to the most appropriate person.
We now have onsite the following people
- Mental Health Practitioner
There are also other alternatives to a GP appointment
- Eyecare Ayrshire for eye problems
- Pharmacy First for patients aged 16 – 64 with symptoms of a UTI
- Pharmacy First for patients aged 2 years and over with Impetigo
- Direct Care service for minor illness which can be accessed at all the pharmacies in the area
- Know Who To Turn To When Ill leaflet provides information on various services
See links at the right hand side of the page